Gears 5 (Xbox One)
Gears is one of the most critically acclaimed and celebrated franchises in gaming history. The latest installment of the series has been hailed as the best-looking game of its generation. The large combat areas not only make for epic battles but also give you many great opportunities to take perfect screenshots of your character in action.
Outside the stunning graphics, cinematic cutscenes, and gritty writing, the gameplay in Gears 5 gives the player a lot of fun. The game designers deliver their signature brutal action across five exciting game modes:
- Campaign Mode: With the escalation of the war, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her enemy connections and discovers the true threats to Sera herself.
- Escape Mode: In this brand-new co-op mode, you play as a member of a small suicide squad that needs to penetrate the enemy hive and destroy it from the inside.
- Versus Mode: In Vs. mode, you try to take your team to victory in more than 10 different game types through new and classic environments.
- Horde Mode: This mode challenges you to endure more than four dozen waves of enemies while updating your abilities, weaponry, and powers.
- Map Builder Mode: The fifth mode allows you to create fully-customized escape scenarios and share it with your fellow players.
The game allows you to create a fully customized gaming experience by giving you more access than ever. Some of the new accessibility features include: full remapping options, moving your character with a single stick, adaptive controller support, narrated menus, more subtitle option, and many, many more. Get Gears 5 today and try the options out for yourself.
Gears 5 is the first of many Xbox titles coming to NVIDIA GeForce Now
NVIDIA's cloud-gaming service will now be adding Xbox games to its vast library. The first batch of Xbox titles coming to GeForce Now will be Gears 5, Deathloop, Grounded, and Pentiment.
Gears 5 comes to Nvidia GeForce Now, with more Xbox games coming next week
Microsoft has announced that Gears 5 and other Xbox titles will be made available on Nvidia GeForce Now, Nvidia's cloud gaming platform for PCs. As of today
Gears 5 and other Microsoft games start rolling out on GeForce Now
Anyone who owns Gears 5 on Steam can now play the game over the cloud using GeForce Now. On May 25, Deathloop, Grounded, and Pentiment will follow. Those who have Deathloop on the Epic Games Store (the other titles aren't available on that client) are also eligible.Read Entire Article